Forest and wildlife in the Dolomites
from 24|09 to 08|10|2022
Enjoy this unique forest and wildlife weeks in the Dolomites. Observe the life of wild animals within their natural habitat in an early morning or evening hike. Furthermore, get to know the secrets of the precious Latemar wood, among the highest quality in the world for instruments. And all this is at the door of Hotel ADLER Carezza. Take part and enjoy the wildlife in the forest of the Dolomites in a morning or evening hike. Get to know the work in a shop floor of a sawmill now and then, in a contemporary safe sawmill and a water-powered sawmill of 150 years ago. Learn how to forest bath with an expert. And in the ADLER Carezza, you will enjoy the special forest culinary temptations during this week.
The forest and wildlife in the Dolomites program includes:
- “On the trail of fruits and berries”: Guided excursion with Irene Eder [Tuesday – Nova Ponente]
- “Wild bees experience”: guided excursion on the educational bee trail and visit to the educational apiary with Georg Kirchmaier [Tuesday – Collepietra]
- “On the trail of nocturnal fauna”: Guided night excursion to discover nocturnal animals in autumn [Wednesday – Collepietra]
- “Sciliar-Catinaccio|Rosengarten Nature Park”: multivision presentation with Valentin Pardeller [Thursday – Nova Levante]
- “Mushrooms and lichens”: interesting organisms for the forest with Irene Eder [Friday – Nova Ponente]
In addition, gastronomic forest and wild game specialties in the restaurants in Val D’Ega.