Forest and wildlife in the Dolomites
from 18|09 to 02|10|2021
Enjoy this unique forest and wildlife weeks in the Dolomites. Observe the life of wild animals within their natural habitat in an early morning or evening hike. Furthermore, get to know the secrets of the precious Latemar wood, among the highest quality in the world for instruments. And all this is at the door of Hotel ADLER Carezza. Take part and enjoy the wildlife in the forest of the Dolomites in a morning or evening hike. Get to know the work in a shop floor of a sawmill now and then, in a contemporary safe sawmill and a water-powered sawmill of 150 years ago. Learn how to forest bath with an expert. And in the ADLER Carezza, you will enjoy the special forest culinary temptations during this week.
The forest and wildlife in the Dolomites program includes:
- Forest bathing: The secret treasures of the forest! Experience the forest with head, heart and hand. With forest instructor Georg Kirchmaier
- Wild life observation in the Latemar Forest: game observation at the Mitterleger in the morning with breakfast (7 Euro), in the evening with South Tyrolean Marende (snack, 12 Euro). With domain station manager Bernd Pardeller
- Sawmill past and present: the sound wood in the Latemar. Guided hiking to the Latemar sawmill and to the old “Tischler Säge”, a Venetian sawmill, each with a guided tour through the shop. With domain station manager Bernd Pardeller, with hiking guide Werner Putzer and with sowing master Josef Mairhofer
- Mushrooms and lichens: the ancestors of life, a hike with hiking guide Irene Eder
- Val d’Ega guest pass (public means)
In addition, gastronomic forest and wild game specialties in the restaurants in Val D’Ega.