Privacy GDPR of Hotel ADLER Carezza
Hotel ADLER Carezza privacy GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation
We believe that data protection and the privacy GDPR of our visitors is extremely important This document describes in compliance with the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site hoteladler.it and how the information is used. Hence, the first part of this document describes the collection of data by the will of the user. The second part (Log files, Cookies, and Google) describes how data is collected passively from the visit of the site.
This general data protection regulation is applied to online activities. It applies to visitors to our website, the shared information, and | or the online collecting.
Purpose of the privacy GDPR treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes with the user’s will by:
- interacting with the hotel by telephone, e-mail, request forms, online booking, and newsletter subscription,
- interacting with social media (Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Whatsapp),
- getting access to restricted areas of the website, and linked sites (including the booking and payments page),
- receiving communications, including offers and suggestions, news, updates on the initiatives of the Hotel ADLER Carezza and its partners,
- receiving email from marketing campaigns including newsletters, for which data is shared for the sole purpose with third parties,
- performing the obligations established by laws and regulations,
- searching for information on hotel ADLER and its surroundings, information pages are organized by topics, and are accessible through hyperlinks, also external to the website
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a dedicated database,
- registration and electronic and on paper processing,
- organization of archives in an automated form, in accordance with the technical specification on minimum security measures, as of attachment B of the GDPR.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law,
- companies and businesses for direct mailing or similar activities,
- data storage in online archives (cloud) located in Italy, and inside and outside the European community.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights) of the GDPR, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to get the information, through free access, of the existence of data processing that may concern you,
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment,
- you may obtain from the data controller:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed,
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data,
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
The data controller is:
Hotel ADLER Carezza
Via Carezza 104
39056 – Nova Levante BZ
Tel +39 0471 613073
To exercise the rights as of art. 7 of the GDPR regarding updating, rectification, integration and | or deleting your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available above.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Data protection regulations, third party privacy GDPR
Our GDPR does not apply to third party suppliers and advertising partners. Therefore, we cannot control their activities, and we invite to learn their respective practices.
Like many other websites, this uses log files, too. These files automatically record site visitors anonymously. This is a standard procedure for hosting and analysis services companies. Furthermore, log files are also a technical requirement in order to guarantee stability and security in accordance with article 6 of the GDPR, paragraph 1, letter f:
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- content of the request (specific page),
- access status code http | https,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- website from which the request came,
- operating system and its interface,
- language and browser version,
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. These data is not linked to personal identifiable information. Therefore, all data is collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files automatically placed within the browser. They contain basic information on browsing the internet, and are recognized every time the user continues to visit the site. Hence, this makes the experience more pleasant, fluid, and effective.
These temporary cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed, including in particular session cookies. Session cookies save a session or rather a session ID, with which various requests from the browser can be assigned to a common session, allowing the browser to be recognized when returning to the website.
Management of cookies
The cookies used on this site may fall into the management categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These technical cookies allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, avoiding that the site requests to connect several times to access following pages.
- Saving preferences
These cookies remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, the language setting.
- Statistical and audience measurement (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help to understand, through anonymous data collection and in aggregate form, how users interact with the website. Thus they provide information relating to visited sections, time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of the website.
- Social media cookies (e.g. Facebook)
These third-party cookies integrate some popular features of social media provided within the site. In particular, they allow to register on the site via Facebook, and Google connect, sharing comments on site pages, and on social networks, for example enabling the “like” features on Facebook and “+1” on Google+.
Cookies from our advertising partners
The use of advertising cookies allow Google and its partners to publish advertisements for users of this site based on the statistical data collected.
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser, by accessing the settings. This option may limit some site navigation features.
This site uses Google Analytics to better understand the behavior of online visitors. Ads Data Processing Terms are available to all Google Analytics customers with direct contracts with Google. Learn more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636.
Google Web Fonts
This page uses web fonts and fonts provided by Google for uniform presentation. Your browser loads them from the Google server. Pursuant to Article 6 of the GDPR, paragraph 1, letter f), Google becomes aware of the visit and the IP address.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer will use a standard font instead. Learn more about Google Web Fonts here https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
Further information on Google privacy GDPR visit here:
By using our website, you consent to our privacy GDPR policy and accept the terms. If you wish to receive further information or have questions about the privacy GDPR policy, do not hesitate to contact us.