Val d’Ega Mountain pass and Guest Pass
from 29|5 to 17|10|2021
The Val d’Ega Mountain Pass
It includes for an additional fee 16 lifts, hence to reach as easy as possible further hikes in the Dolomites above 2000 m of elevation. The Mountain Pass is available for a week on three or five days at your choice.
The Val d’Ega Guest Pass
It gants eco-friendly holidays in the Dolomites of Val d’Ega-Carezza. Use freely the public means throughout the province of Bolzano. It includes local trains and bus services, as well as the cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Maranza, Meltina, and Verano, the tram in Renon, and the Mendola funicular. For additional information please visit www.mobilcard.info
Use 16 lifts of the Mountain Pass Val d’Ega:
- Paolina chairlift
- Cable car Welschnofen (Laurin)
- Cable car König Laurin (I + II)
- Tschein chairlift
- Cable car Catinaccio (Vigo – Ciampedie)
- Vajolett I & Vajolett II chairlift
- Pian de Pecei-Ciampedie chairlift & Pian de Pecei-Pra Martin chairlift (Pera di Fassa)
- Obereggen-Oberholz chairlift
- Cable car Obereggen-Ochsenweide
- Latemar–Pampeago chairlift
- Passo Feudo chairlift
- Agnello chairlift
- Cable car Stalimen-Predazzo
- Cable car Alpe di Siusi
Special Rates for guests at the Hotel ADLER Carezza:
|3 Tage in 7||45 €||32 €||120 €|
|5 Tage in 7||63 €||45 €||168 €|
Terms and conditions
- Juniores aged upt to 16 years (born after 13|05|2005);
- Children aged up to 8 years (born after 13|05|2013) ride for free if accompanied by an adult holding a fully paid ticket.
- Family Card valid for 2 adults and 2 Juniores
Both passes are available at Hotel ADLER Carezza with at least one day prior notice. In addition, the Mountain Pass is available at the tourist information center of Nova Levante, Nova Ponente, Collepietra and Tires, and at the ski pass offices of Paolina, Nova Levante, Malga Frommer and Obereggen.
In any case, rates and conditions of the participating partners apply. Opening hours may vary according to weather, seasonal openings or other conditions.